Endless Round Slings
GPT-RS-0033 – Polyester round sling
Polyester round sling with two ply woven heavy sleeve
- Colour coded according to EN 1492-2 & AS 4497
- Capacity stripes; each stripe is equal to 1 tonne capacity.
- The safe working load is clearly and continuously printed on the sleeve.
- Extra strong PU-impregnated webbing of the sleeve, which does not allow dirt to enter.
- Each sling is packed in plastic with CE declaration of conformity or Test Certificate.
- Black round slings are also available in 2t capacity
Characteristics & Norms :
- Low elongation.
- Extreamly wear-resistant.
- According to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, EN 1492-2 & AS 4497
- Safety Factor: 7:1
Round slings are an all-purpose lifting sling enabling a strong and non-damaging lift of a load. They are extremely light weight and flexible in multiple directions, allowing easy and quick manipulation even when fragile loads are being lifted.
Round slings are a continuous loop made from polyester yarn encased in a sleeve of polyester fabric. The sleeve is constructed, so that it protects the internal rows of yarn filament and keeps them in a parallel formation at all times.
The yarn fibre (core) is free to spread out where the round sling is in contact with its load. This provides a broad support, which cushions the load against damage and reduces slipping. The low stretch characteristics of the polyester yarn also prevent ‘load bounce’ when lifting.